The following are links to selected Web pages with research resources for students. To see any link, click on the name for the link. The linked page will open in a new window. Click your browser's back button, or close the tab, to return to this page.
- Albert S. Cook Library - Geography Subject Gateway
- Annals Style Sheet
- Annals Guide to Preparing Graphics
- Chesapeake Bay Program Data Hub
- Esri Mapping Center
- Google Scholar
- How to Cite GIS Materials (GIS Lounge)
- The National Map Viewer and Download Platform
- USGS Earth Resources Observation and Science Center
- Towson University Student Research and Scholarship Expo
- Towson University Undergraduate Research Funding Programs
- Towson University Writing and Statistics Lab
Send email to with questions or comments about this Web site.