The following are links to several research reports and posters. Left click to display a file or right click to save a file to your computer. If you display one of the files, click your browser's back button to return to this page. All of the files are in PDF format. Click on the Get FoxItReader button in the right column of this Web page to download FoxitReader, a free PDF document reader.
- Morgan, John M. III. 2012. Balloon Mapping: Creating High Resolution Aerial Photographs at a Low Cost. Mini-Workshop conducted at TUgis 2012, March 20, 2012.
- Morgan, John M. III. 2012. TUgis ... 1988-2012: Celebrating 25 Years of Service to the GIS Community in Maryland and the Mid-Atlantic Area. Powerpoint presentation conducted at TUgis 2012, March 19, 2012.
- Morgan, John M. III. 2009. Strategic Plan for Geospatial Education in Maryland. Draft Report prepared for the Maryland State Geographic Information Committee (coming soon).
- Morgan, John M. III, and Ashley M. Lesh. 2005. Developing Landform Maps Using ESRI's "ModelBuilder". Paper submitted for ESRI's 2005 Best Practices in Science Modeling Challenge.
- Morgan, John M. III, and Matthew S. Felton. 2003. Geographic Information Systems and Emergency Management: Lessons Learned During Hurricane Isabel. Report prepared for the Maryland Emergency Management Agency.
- Barnes, Kent B., John M. Morgan, III, and Martin C. Roberge. 2002. Impervious Surfaces and the Quality of the Natural and Built Environments. Report prepared for the NASA/Raytheon/Synergy project.
- Barnes, Kent B., John M. Morgan, III, Martin C. Roberge, and Shannon Lowe. 2002. Sparwl Development: Its Patterns, Consequences, and Measurment. Report prepared for the NASA/Raytheon/Synergy project.
Send email to with questions or comments about this Web site.